A Dream of 28 Million Cats…
OH MY GOD
My cat is an indoor cat
Math just got important.
If we do this for real:
1. Slice A (6-inch) is one-sixth of an entire pizza, and that pizza would cost $9
2. Slice B (7-inch) is one-eighth of a pizza, and that pizza would cost $13.60
3. The entire area of pizza A is roughly 113in² (rounding down, marginally)
4. The entire area of pizza B is roughly 154in² (rounding up, marginally)
5. Slice A, being one-sixth of pizza A, is between 18.75 and 19in², and is roughly $0.08 per square inch
6. Slice B, being one-eighth of pizza B, is 19.25in² and is roughly $0.09 per square inch
By slice, or by pie, the six-inch is the better deal. Right? RIGHT?!?!
GOOD LORD I HAVEN’T DONE SIMPLE MATH IN SO LONG I’M PROBABLY WRONG
PIZZA MATH IS HARD
Anna de Rijk by Alique for Vogue Mexico August 2013
I need to grow out my undercut, so when the one side is long enough again: I want her hair.
this is basically 110% of the fandom’s reaction to older Hiccup
You go, girl.
OMG I ♥ tulips